ASIAN CONGRESS ON GAS TURBINES 2020 (ACGT 2020)
━ Tradition, Challenge and Future
Qingdao（Tsingtao）, P. R. China
August 18-19, 2021
Gas Turbine Society of Japan (GTSJ)
Korean Society for Fluid Machinery (KSFM)
Chinese Society of Engineering Thermophysics (CSET)
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
Institute of Engineering Thermophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Shanghai Advanced Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Qingdao science and Technology Bureau
Qingdao Institute of Aeronautical Technology
Following the tradition set at the first six ACGT, the ACGT2020 will aim to provide an international forum for exchange of information related to gas turbine technology, especially among researchers in Asian Region. Through the enhancement of interaction and cooperation among Asian researchers and students, the ACGT2020 is expected to promote Pan-Asian cooperative effort in gas turbine research and development. The ACGT2020 will also act as a platform to promote interactions for gas turbine researchers, end users and manufacturers all over the world.
Papers related to any aspect of R&D activities and education issues on gas turbines are invited from all over the world. The ACGT2020 will have four Keynote Speeches in addition to Technical Sessions.
April 1, 2021 Abstracts submission
May 1, 2021 Abstracts acceptance notification
June 1, 2021 Submission of final papers
Call for Papers
Contributions involving the theory and/or application related to any aspect of gas turbine and turbomachinery research, development and education are invited. Specific topics of interest include but are not limited to:
· Combustion, Fuel and Emissions
· Heat Transfer and Thermodynamics
· Innovative Clean/Renewable Energy Technology
· Structure and Dynamics
· Control, Diagnostics and Instrumentation
· Manufacturing Materials & Metallurgy
· Maintenance and User Experience
Call for Abstracts
- Paper selection for the conference will be based on abstracts of no less than 500 and no more than 1000 words with key figures. The author should outline the major contents of the final paper.
- Remember to include the contact address, title, phone and fax numbers, and e-mail address of the corresponding author in the abstract. We highly recommend converting the abstract into a PDF prior to submission.
- Corresponding authors are requested to preregister to the conference.
- All abstracts should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal Paper Publication
Selected papers presented will be recommended for publication in the Journal of Thermal Science (JTS) and Chinese Journal of Aeronautics (CJA).
300USD (150USD for students), all participants are asked to register online.
The registration fee includes access to all sessions, final program with paper abstracts, disk proceedings, daily working lunches, banquet, coffee breaks and shuttle bus between Airport and congress hotel.